• Welcome to XOTIC PC Forums! If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Please Help, I would sincerely appreciate you reading this

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please Help, I would sincerely appreciate you reading this

I am a 100% disabled combat veteran because of my disabilities i can't work or do much but I can game. Unfortunately, I took a chance and ordered a gaming laptop with Xotic PC. Literally everything they sent me was broken in one way or another. The Right trigger on the controller didn't work so I couldn't shoot anyone until i bought a new controller. Then, the mouse they sent me had the opposite problem. The left click button would shoot or stay clicked in which made it near impossible to sneak up on the enemy. The fan cooler front leg came broke in the box and my computer constantly overheats despite paying extra for the high performance Grizzly paste option which I just have to take it on faith that they used. I paid extra to get one of there top 20% screens but mine flickers when i opened a ticket about it they just said flickering is not the same as bleed through. even the mouse pad is frayed. Maybe it is my fault that i chose the rush option with overnight air delivery even though i did not receive it for over 2 weeks. I thought paying for the white glove shipping option would take care of anything that might be broken. I have many issues with the computer itself.

My computer constantly has a big message in the right hand corner that covers up important in game messages it says, "Activate Windows" on the next line it says, Go to Settings to activate Windows." I talked and talked with the company just going in circles. I paid for windows but It will not activate. everyday i get a new email from them to try something different. Because of this, I can not even change the colors of my keyboard. Constantly overheats or just shuts off and 50% of the time It won't turn on all the way so half the time it won't even load the desktop unless i do a hard boot. Really just to many problems to list. I joined this Forum to see if there are others like me and how they solved problems. I got an email today what appears to me to be a suggestion to buy my own copy of windows because I had to replace everything they sent me. I asked them to send me the product code because there was none in the box.

TODAY THE LIGHTS WENT OUT ON THE KEYBOARD
    and the staff recommend I buy new widows although i paid for it already and refuse to give me the key. over 60 emails back and forth I feel they are not being professional. There is an option to share your screen with the girl "helping" me but they refused to.
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 5 photos.

Er. I came back to Xotic PC to find my account no longer exists. I know I haven't been here in a while, but like most people, I don't log in until I need a computer. I've purchased 4 from this company already in the past and never had a problem. Actually, probably more than 4.

It is time for a new one, but I don't like what I'm reading.

Comment

Working...
    X