• Welcome to XOTIC PC Forums! If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

eurocom number 1!?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• eurocom number 1!?

hello,
    i just read that eurocom.com offers the clevo 901c with the new xeon quad core x3360 and the q9550!

they are also going to offer in summer the 9800m gtx.

my np9262 should be able to handle those as well, right!? its build on the 901c.....

The Q9550 has been tested and is in the final phase before being released by Sager. We will look into the x3360. The 9800MGTX is not confirmed at this time. We will update the forums when more information is released.

Eurocom is known for early releases without confirmed information The x3360 is not on the Clevo approved list. (the mfg of the notebook)
    Last edited by [email protected]; 05-14-2008, 04:09 PM.
    Justin Nolte
    [email protected]
    http://www.xoticpc.com

Comment

thanks for the update....

would the 9800m gtx the new high end card be???

and of course xoticpc is no 1, cause i write at the moment on a nice product from them

np9262
      Last edited by [email protected]; 05-15-2008, 10:53 AM. Reason: typo: cause = course

Comment

Expect a hefty price tag, but not necessarily a durastic increase in performance.
        Sager NP5792

Microsoft Windows Vista Premium 64-Bit
        17" WUXGA
        Intel Core 2 Duo T7700 2.4GHz
        4 GB DDR2 667 RAM
        1 GB Intel Robson Turbo Memory
        500 GB 7200RPM Seagate Momentus HD
        nVidia GeForce 8800M GTX 512MB GDDR3

FORUM TROLL 4 LIFE
        http://teamamerimixwcg.blogspot.com/...online_05.html

Comment

I was also curious about Eurocom's claim of 8GB max ram... when their website doesn't let you configure it for 8GB and I've never seen a D901 which allows that config option.

I call shenanigans!

Comment

Working...
          X