• Welcome to XOTIC PC Forums! If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

No ETA for my order?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No ETA for my order?

Hello

im new here. I placed my order for the MSI Dominator Pro GT62VR 2with some customizations. I placed my order on Nov 27th.

it did not state on your website that there was a back order with No ETA for this item from the manufacturer and itís still on your website as available.

When will this item be back in stock?
    i was hopeful to be using this laptop before the new year.

I donít know what to do
    at this point. Cancel? Wait it out?

How long does it typically take to take to get this item back in stock from MSI?

thanks

Hello,

For requests on specific order information, please email sales@xoticpc.com with your order number and inquiry. We generally do not like to discuss order details for the whole internet to see, as order contain your personal information. Alternatively you can call us or use our live chat!

Thanks!!
    Best regards,
    Jake M @ XOTIC PC ; jake.m@xoticpc.com
    ---------------------------
    MY RIG ; Sager NP9175, equipped with:
    Nvidia GTX 1080 GPU, Intel i7 8700 CPU, 32GB DDR4 RAM @2400Mhz, 256GB M.2 SSD, 2TB SSHD Firecuda.

Comment

Amazing orders with different concepts but thinking new year 2019 is approaching and many orders will come.

Comment

This site(csnumbers) with lots of customer service numbers may be of benefit to you
        Straight Talk Customer Service Numbers We aim to show you precise product details. Producers, and others offer what you see here, and we have not confirmed

Comment

Working...
        X