• Welcome to XOTIC PC Forums! If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

8700M GT on a 15.4?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 8700M GT on a 15.4?

Hello, I am new to this whole laptop scene and I have been building desktops for a few years, I have someone who is interested in a 15.4 inch laptop but wanted a 8700M GT.

I have searched for days and come to the conclusion there is no 8700M gt on the market with a 15.4 screen so here is my question.

if I buy a sager with a 8600M GT and get that home can i upgrade it to a 8700M GT even though its only a 15.4 screen?

IF so where can I buy the 8700M GT, and how much is it gonna go for (estimate).

That is not available

Comment

man.... if only I could find the Np5791 for any cheaper like $1400 I would snatch it up, got any xotic pc coupons? :oops:

Comment

Sager np5791

We do have one promotion of a 3% discount if paying with cash payment. You might be able to find a bare bones np5791 for $1400, but unfortunately not a new system.

Comment

Nividia 8600 upograde?

I have a Sager 20290 with Nvidia 8600 GT. Is it possible to upgrade the card to 8700 or even 8800

Comment

The 2090 can not handle a video card such as the 8700 or the 8800.
            Justin Nolte
            [email protected]
            http://www.xoticpc.com

Comment

Working...
            X