• Welcome to XOTIC PC Forums! If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sager NP5791 Elite - DDR2 800MHz memory?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sager NP5791 Elite - DDR2 800MHz memory?

There doesn't appear to be an option to select memory in the 800MHz speed for the Sager NP5791 Elite. I'd like to buy 4GB. When will this be available?

And what's up with this orange default stuff?

The only memory option currently available is 667Mhz. We have no ETA or even the possibility of this model supporting 800Mhz ram.

The default trim around the laptop is orange. Sager will be releasing a model that has white trim as an option but, the white trim is not yet available.

Comment

As far as I know, 800 Mhz will not be available for the Sager 5791 , and even if it will be available, it might require some future updates. So far the 667 Mhz memory performs excellent and in real terms there is no need for faster memory just yet. I don't feel the notebok being the least bit sluggish , and I have a friend with pretty much the same configuration, but 800 Mhz DDR2 memory and there is no noticeable difference.
      Personal Quote :
      Angelina can make your fps rise faster and faster.
      Your laptop will always lag next to her
      I would configure her with bigger...
      Na, she`s perfect.

Comment

Working...
      X