• Welcome to XOTIC PC Forums! If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

9260 & Alienware Odyssey Messenger Bag

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 9260 & Alienware Odyssey Messenger Bag

The Alienware Odyssey Messenger bag is TOO SMALL for the 9260 (and the 9880 btw).

I already own the Targus XL backpack monster but sometimes it's a bit much. The free case that comes with the laptop just isn't enough.

So does anyone have any experience with a nice messenger bag briefcase style laptop bag?

I'm trying to avoid anything with wheels and telescoping handles. It must be carry-on capable as the luggage guys are not getting their hands on the lappy.

Thanks in advance.

http://www.targus.com/us/product_det...?sku=CPT401DUS

Almost as if it was made for the 926x! Have had it about 5 months, absolutely beautiful.
    Would you like a Jelly Baby?
    - Sager NP9261 - Q6600 - 2GB - 2x 512MB 7950GTX SLI - 3x 160 SATA-300 RAID 5 -
    - MPC788 Tuner - Gateway XHD3000 - Logitech Z5500 - G15 - G5 - Fang Gamepad -

Comment

my targus is similar to that one but a little bigger. it fits my 9262 snuggly and my cooler. i hv lots of xtra room. has wheels on bottom and a colllaspsable handle. have no clue where to finf the model number though. if and when i find it i will post it.
      Sager np9262: 17" 1920x1200wuxga, E6850 Core2duo 3.0ghz 1.3ghz fsb 4mb L2 cache, 4Gb 800mhz ram, 1x nvidia geforce 8800mgtx 512mb gpu, 3x100gb hdd 7200rpm, Raid 0, vista ultimate x64 os, tv tuner, x-fi 7.1 sound card, triple fan cooler, 3Dmark06 9745

Comment

I finally found a bag. I went with the OGIO Boss. If you remove the 'BrainBox' pad inside the laptop pouch the 9260 fit nice and snug.

Just thought I would share.

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor_WHO View Post
          http://www.targus.com/us/product_det...?sku=CPT401DUS

Almost as if it was made for the 926x! Have had it about 5 months, absolutely beautiful.
          I have the exact same bag for my NP9262. I've had that bag for about three years and previously used it on a NP57xx notebook. Great bag and very rugged.

Comment

Working...
          X