• Welcome to XOTIC PC Forums! If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

8800 Price related question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 8800 Price related question

Might be alittle early to ask, and christmas is coming up. Is there gunna be a way to buy 8800 (notebook) with Vista Home Premium for 2000 dollars or lower? A timeframe would be nice..

You can order the 8800 on our website in the Sager 5792 and 9262

Comment

Okay, on some of your computers it says the video card is (user upgradable) Can you even buy 8800M or any notebook GPU for that matter?

Comment

The 8800M GPU will be available for 745$.This high price is due to the fact that this GPU has just been released.
        Personal Quote :
        Angelina can make your fps rise faster and faster.
        Your laptop will always lag next to her
        I would configure her with bigger...
        Na, she`s perfect.

Comment

Is it possible to replace lets say a 8700M with a 8800M(After I buy 8800M in stores) later after I purchased A laptop?

Comment

The graphics for the Sager 5791(0) and 9261(0) is User Upgradeable, but if you have them , you won`t be able to upgrade the GPU due to a mainboard revision being required.
            However,if you buy the 5792 or the 9262 , which are the revised versions of the forementioned laptops, yes, you will be able to upgrade later.
            Personal Quote :
            Angelina can make your fps rise faster and faster.
            Your laptop will always lag next to her
            I would configure her with bigger...
            Na, she`s perfect.

Comment

Working...
            X