• Welcome to XOTIC PC Forums! If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Order delays...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Order delays...

I know you must get this about 100 times an hour, but I've got a question about your shipping delays. :P

I just ordered (jan 9th) a Sager 5792/3 laptop, with a 8800M GTX card, 100 gig/7200 RPM hard drive, 2.5 gHz Penryn processor and a copy of Windows Vista 32/64 bits.

ALL of these features seem to be on backorder, according to your Ordering page. Add to this the whole motherboard swap-out deal to accommodate the 8800M (unless I got it wrong and it's meant to upgrade existing units), and, well...

How long can I expect to wait for my computer, realistically? 3 weeks? A month? More?

Everything is going fine right now, my payment just cleared today. This is not at all a complaint. I know how these things works, especially since almost everything in this order is brand-new, cutting edge technology.

I'm just asking so I don't get my hopes up too early. :wink:

There are no shipping delays on 5792/3's at this time. Orders ship in 3-7 business days from payment clearing or processing. If your payment just cleared on the 18th, it has been 1 business day since processing.

You will be emailed when your orders ships.
    Justin Nolte
    [email protected]
    http://www.xoticpc.com

Comment

Working...
    X