• Welcome to XOTIC PC Forums! If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Another OS Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another OS Question

Sorry for the double post, but I wasn't sure whether or not re-posting in my original message would get noticed.

In this thread, I was told that my laptop would come pre-loaded with XP Pro if I selected so, and also with the installation disc(s), if for any reason I would be forced to reinstall Windows.

My question this time around is, is this copy an OEM version? And if so, would that restrict me in any way from reinstalling off of the same disc onto the same machine?

Once again, thanks in advance.

Ryan
    NP5793 | WSXGA+ | C2D T8300 2.4 GHz | 4GB DDR2 RAM | 9800M GTS | 320GB 5400 HD | BD-ROM | Vista x64

Hello PSRT, Welcome to XOTIC PC Forums.

The OS is a OEM copy. You would have no problems if you ever needed to re-install Windows with the same CD provided.

If you have any other questions, just ask!
    Justin Nolte
    [email protected]
    http://www.xoticpc.com

Comment

Working...
    X