• Welcome to XOTIC PC Forums! If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

OS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OS

I am looking at the G2 a1 Asus but it only comes with Vista Ultimate anyone know how to properly format and install XP Pro? I heard downgrade wasnt possible with vista

Do you mean the Asus G2Sg-A1? This laptop doesn't support XP. I'm not saying that you as a user can't install XP as you can do that, but the biggest problem is finding stable working drivers for XP on this laptop.

Comment

Damn then I shouldnt buy from BTO or some other places they offer it with XP Pro

Comment

Of course, it's up to you, but why not get a lappy from the fine folks here at XoticPC? You won't be sorry if you did. Nobody offers the high level of customer service fre-sales, during sales and post sales like XoticPC. I say this in all confidence as I haven't ordered mine....yet. I'm going to in a few weeks, absolutely! Justin and the rest of the crew has been answering my questions well and everything for a couple of months now!

Anewbus

Comment

first of all why would you want xp and even with windows black(wich works on my other comp) would you go with xp . there is totally more options with the new games and programs with vista so dont down grade yet bro.

Comment

Working...
          X