• Welcome to XOTIC PC Forums! If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Sager Laptop issue.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Sager Laptop issue.

I just received my laptop today and to my great disappointment it isn't working. It turns on, but the screen is blank and only flickers once when turned on and nothing more. Very discouraging, but I'm hoping to be able to find some help for this soon! The LED lights say the battery is fully charged and all that good stuff, except the screen is very ...nonresponsive! I called Sager's tech support number and they had me do a few things like take the battery off and hold the power button for a long long time, but then they gave up and put me on hold for about 10 minutes. So I'll probably call into Xotic PC tomorrow unless I get an answer from this post.

Thanks!

Hello, I am sorry to hear of this problem. I would be happy to check on the status and make sure this is taken care of immediately for you.

Do you get any boot display (text) at start up?
    Justin Nolte
    [email protected]
    http://www.xoticpc.com

Comment

No text at startup. Basically what happens is I turn on the power button, the screen flashes briefly, then goes black. The rest of the machine appears to be running afterwards properly. Do you think this has to do with BIOS?

Comment

I don't think so. I would recommend calling support tomorrow AM and they will get this taken care of for you. If it has to come in, shipping is paid both ways.
        Justin Nolte
        [email protected]
        http://www.xoticpc.com

Comment

Alright, I will do that. Thank you very much.

Comment

Working...
          X