• Welcome to XOTIC PC Forums! If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

sager np5760 s-video output?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sager np5760 s-video output?

I have a sager np5760 and I'm having all sorts of problems trying to get the s-video output to work. I have the nvidia quadro 2500m video card and I've found there's limit support even from the nvidia site. Many of the drivers aren't compatible with with the 2500m.

I can't find the option to output to TV anywhere and I know where it should be, it just isn't there.

Ideas anyone?

You can download the drivers from sagernotebook.com

I would recommend calling support direct at 800-741-2219 and they would be happy to assist with your issues
    Justin Nolte
    [email protected]
    http://www.xoticpc.com

Comment

Originally posted by [email protected]
      You can download the drivers from sagernotebook.com

I would recommend calling support direct at 800-741-2219 and they would be happy to assist with your issues
      Thanks Justin, I've emailed them so hopefully they'll get back to me with an answer. I'm just hoping the answer isn't 'tv output isn't supported on that card'

Comment

Hey Justin, The support from Sager has been unhelpful to say the least. They constantly referred to a different video card when I told them in the original email specifically what model I had. And now they are telling me that the combination of the video card and laptop is so rare they're going to have to wait till one comes in before they can help me. When I asked for a time frame they couldn't give me one.

Comment

Working...
        X