• Welcome to XOTIC PC Forums! If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2090 won't boot up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2090 won't boot up

I have an Xotic Sager 2090 that arrived about a week ago. Yesterday, I tried to start up the computer and...nothing.

When you power it on, the hard drive light blinks twice, the DVD drive spins up for a moment, then it all stops. The power light is on, but nothing ever displays on the screen. If you tap the power button (as if to wake it from sleep or hibernation) nothing happens.

Ideas? It almost seems as though it's stuck in sleep or hibernate, but nothing wakes it up. I've drained the battery and recharged it, tried it without the battery in, and no change.

Ideas? I'll call it in on Monday if I can't figure it out.

I would recommend calling support at 800-741-2219 and they would be happy to assist you. Sorry to hear you are having problems.
    Justin Nolte
    [email protected]
    http://www.xoticpc.com

Comment

Working...
    X