• Welcome to XOTIC PC Forums! If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

few laptop/purchacin questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• few laptop/purchacin questions

i posted this in the general q and a but i think that was the wrong board to post it on so i reposted it here.

laptop questions:
    1.i need a laptop that can do live audio editing(mixing) which i know requires quite a bit of processing power when you start adding more and more effects. the desktop computer i currently have has a pentium4 2.8 ghz processor. i was wondering is how can i tell the difference in power between my computer and a duo core 2. ive been lost on telling how much power something has since this whole dual processor has come out.

purchasing question:
    if i choose the pay by check method does that mean i have to pay all of it up front or do i get a bill in the mail or send in $40 or what ever the little collum on the right that says how much per month? i don't have a credit card so would that mean i would have my mom or dad cosign with me?

1. What are you looking for as far as difference. What processor you have in your desktop is surely older technology compared to what is provided with the Core 2 Duos

2. You pay the discounted total after the cash discount You will have to pay the discounted bill up front before it ships out.
    Justin Nolte
    [email protected]
    http://www.xoticpc.com

Comment

hmm. so the monthly thing is only for credit cards?

Comment

I'm partially hijacking this thread. I actually do not see an option for monthly payments when going through the payment and shipping methods. Is there a code or comment I need to place to be able to do this? Or is monthly payments only for certain models?

Comment

We do not have monthly payments at this time. We recommend customers to go to www.paypal.com and apply for buyer financing and then you can make a purchase with us as soon as you are approved
          Justin Nolte
          [email protected]
          http://www.xoticpc.com

Comment

I an speaking with a Sales Rep, but thanks for the reply.

Comment

Working...
            X