• Welcome to XOTIC PC Forums! If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NP9261 :: XP Freezes then Boot failure

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NP9261 :: XP Freezes then Boot failure

Hello,

I have been using my Sager NP9261 for several weeks now after installing XP Pro. I haven't had any problems and the machine has hardly ever crashed.

I brought the machine home with me from work yesterday and all of a sudden XP is freezing, sometimes within minutes of booting up, sometimes a half hour later.

I have to press the button to shutdown. Turning it back on results in a black screen (does not even make it to BIOS). I have to unplug the machine and remove the battery in order to make it boot up again, only to have XP freeze and to repeat the process all over again.

This effectively disables my computer, which is a serious problem for me.

Has anyone experienced a similar problem??? What should I do? I'll be calling tech support after christmas.

... now it will not boot whatsoever, even after removing the battery and unplugging.

This is extremely aggravating.

Comment

I would contact technical support @ 1-877-645-9312

If there is a problem that is unable to be fixed over the phone, you can e-mail into [email protected] and we can setup an RMA for you to have the laptop repaired.

Comment

Working...
      X