• Welcome to XOTIC PC Forums! If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

9260 / ExpressCard to PCMCIA Adapter Problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 9260 / ExpressCard to PCMCIA Adapter Problems

ok. I have the Duel Systems PC Card to ExpressCard Adapter. When trying to use a 32bit CardBus card, it says...

The Device "Generic CardBus Controller" has detected a CardBus card in its slot, but the firmware on this system is not configured to allow the CardBus controller to be run in CardBus mode. The operating system will currently accept only 16-bit (R2) pc-ca.

So what do I need to download or where do I go to enable CardBus mode via the ExpressCard Slot?

Who makes the card and where did you get it from?
    Justin Nolte
    [email protected]
    http://www.xoticpc.com

Comment

it's a Creative Audigy 2 ZS Notebook card, but it does it for all of my CardBus cards. Duel Tech support indicates it's an issue with the controller on the motherboard, not the adapter. This CardBus card has been verified to work on IBM, Dell, Acer systems through the DuelAdapter.

Comment

any thoughts on this?

Comment

Working...
        X