• Welcome to XOTIC PC Forums! If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

battery issue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OregonCoastGamer
    replied
    Power modes won't effect it when its plugged in... you probably didnt have it properly connected.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    You can try adjusting the power settings and turning off hibernate. For further help on this i recommend contacting our technical support department:
    1-(800) 741-2219 (9AM - 5PM PST) OR 1-(877) 645-9312 (24/7 Domestic Tech Support)

Leave a comment:

• robamb2002
    replied
    I had something similar happen to me, though my fix was to plug in the power adapter the rest of the way :?

Leave a comment:

• swammi
    started a topic battery issue

battery issue

vista recently went into hibernation while i was playing a game because of low battery. interestingly, i was plugged in the entire time. how is it that you can have battery drain with the laptop plugged in? kind of defeats the purpose of calling this a desktop replacement. i had my vista power settings to balanced if it makes any difference.
    swammi
Working...
X