• Welcome to XOTIC PC Forums! If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Porblem with NP2090

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Porblem with NP2090

OK, last night it was working fine. But today when i took it to school it booted up, with LED's flashing, the fan turning on briefly then turning on, but the screen didnt boot. SO i figured that the RAM was the problem. Since when i first bought my laptop in septemberish this is exactly what happened and it turned out a RAM stick was loose. So when i get home i reinsert the RAM sticks, swap and take one out and try in both slot and repeat with the other one. The problem still continued... I also have a topic on NBR forums where someone suggested i try using an external monitor, and still the problem continued.. so now im here asking what is wrong...

topic on NBR forums

http://forum.notebookreview.com/showthread.php?t=209668

Please contact our technical support at 1-(800) 741-2219 (9AM - 5PM PST) OR 1-(877) 645-9312

Comment

Working...
    X