• Welcome to XOTIC PC Forums! If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

G1 / G2 Keys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G1 / G2 Keys

Do these keys work for anyone else? I assume they are the "gaming keys" but I can't seem to bind them in any of my games. What am I doing wrong here?

Please contact our technical support at 1-(800) 741-2219 (9AM - 5PM PST) OR 1-(877) 645-9312

Comment

Which keys are you speaking of?
      Justin Nolte
      [email protected]
      http://www.xoticpc.com

Comment

On the Sager NP9261. To the left of the keyboard there are two silver buttons labeled G1 and G2

Comment

G1 and G2 are "macro keys" - they aren't extra keys but can record one or more keypresses and play them back.

Use the "GameKey" GmKeyCfgUtl.exe application to configure these keys. First double-click on the green buttons and then press the key sequences you want to use. Double-click again when done.

Comment

Gamekey?

Comment

It should be included in your driver CD. I don't see it listed on Sager's site so you might have to ask support if it's not on your driver CD.

Comment

Working...
              X