• Welcome to XOTIC PC Forums! If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Banding

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Banding

Has anyone that has gotten a 5793, seen any horizontal banding on the screen? I just got mine last week, and I'm seeing these small horizontal scrolling lines on the screen.

Please contact our technical support at 1-(800) 741-2219 (9AM - 5PM PST) OR 1-(877) 645-9312 they will be able to assist you with this problem.

Comment

Did that first thing this morning. Donald is working on it with me. I hope we can get it resolved.

If anyone is interested in seeing what it is doing, check it out at: www.ogzr.org/vrman/mvi_2365.avi

Sorry for the camera shake, but you can clearly see the horizontal lines moving. Those aren't from the camera.

Comment

Looks like some kind of electrical interference. :?

I got something like that awhile back when I had an inverter too close to my screen.
        Sometimes living on a boat is like living in a cave.

Comment

Working...
        X