• Welcome to XOTIC PC Forums! If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bluetooth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bluetooth

My computer has Bluetooth functionality and items. But I'm unable to activate them. Them meaning the Bluetooth modem, pointing device etc.
    But "apparently" something happens when I hook up my new Blackberry to download information from it as backup, it uses Bluetooth for this (or so its software says) and it gets right to work so fast it still startles me on how fast it activates when I run the software and hook in the Blackberry. But internal devices of the NP9261 do nothing no matter what I do to try to activate them.
    ---Those are my principles. if you don't like them, I have others.--- {Groucho Marx}

Too many wireless devices in one area can cause interference with one another. You may want to try contacting the manufacturer of your mouse and modem for further troubleshooting assistance or contact our technical support, however, it does not sound like the internal bluetooth card is malfunctioning as you said your phone hooks up without any problems.

Comment

Originally posted by [email protected]
      Too many wireless devices in one area can cause interference with one another. You may want to try contacting the manufacturer of your mouse and modem for further troubleshooting assistance or contact our technical support, however, it does not sound like the internal bluetooth card is malfunctioning as you said your phone hooks up without any problems.

Hi, Justin. I can live without the Bluetooth (BT) mouse. It's the internal modem that bothers me most. It simply won't work. The only way I can use a modem on the 9261 is by plugging in one of my palm sized 56K Faxmodems which aren't BT. Small as it is, I prefer not to have to haul around the external modem but use the internal modem instead. It is after all one of the reasons I bought the computer. Though it works, I can even live without the Blackberry (BB) hook up. When I bother to do so, the BB's Bluetooth function which apparently lets me quickly upload or download information to and from BB works without a hitch. The real problem is the internal BT devices for the 9261 that don't work.
      ---Those are my principles. if you don't like them, I have others.--- {Groucho Marx}

Comment

I would try contacting our technical support department and have them walk you through on some tests on what to do to get your problems resolved

Technical Support: 1-(800) 741-2219 (9AM - 5PM PST) OR 1-(877) 645-9312

Comment

Working...
        X