• Welcome to XOTIC PC Forums! If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

9262 driver problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 9262 driver problem

I tried updating the drivers for the 8800m GTX to latest ones on the sager site but after seeing a performance decrease I decided to go back to the stock drivers. Now, ever now and then when XP starts booting up it fails and has to restart and try it again. On the 2nd try it always works. I get a message saying that there was a problem due to a recent hardware or software change which was no doubt from me changing the video drivers. To uninstall the drivers I used used add/remove and then i ran driver cleaner in safemode to get rid of the leftovers. Not sure what I did wrong here but it was obviously something. Anyone have any suggestions or ideas to why I'm getting this? Is there better software for cleaning drivers? Or does anyone have any ideas on how to fix this?

Thanks

I would try contacting technical support for further assistance at 1-(800) 741-2219 (9AM - 5PM PST) OR 1-(877) 645-9312 (24/7 Domestic Tech Support)

Comment

Working...
    X