• Welcome to XOTIC PC Forums! If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Easy Buttons on Sager 2092

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Easy Buttons on Sager 2092

I just picked up the Sager 2092 and I've enjoyed it so far. One problem I'm starting to have, however, is the Easy Buttons. Is there a way to turn off the easy buttons at the top of the keyboard (Internet access button, E-mail button, Mute button)?

Lately, the buttons occasionally turn on/off by themselves and I have a dozen IE windows and Outlook windows pop up on the screen. I thought it might be a virus, but it's behaving the same way after a reformat. It's currently running Windows Vista Business 64-bit. Any help or ideas would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Ken Sholar

I apologize for the delayed response

I would recommend contacting technical support at 1-(800) 741-2219 (9AM - 5PM PST) OR 1-(877) 645-9312 (24/7 Domestic Tech Support)

Comment

No problem, Justin, and thanks for the response. The Sharp Keys program recommended in another thread fixed the problem.
      Last edited by otaken; 05-12-2008, 05:03 PM.

Comment

Excellent, glad to hear everything has been taken care of

Comment

Working...
        X