• Welcome to XOTIC PC Forums! If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NP5793 problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NP5793 problems

Ok right now the main problem is my fan. After my computer messed up and shutdown (I was watching a video and trying to turn the sound up and my screen went blank, I couldn't get it to turn back on even though the computer seemed to be running so I had to turn it off. This has happened a couple times when it went to sleep and I couldn't turn it back on) now my fan seems to be constantly running, where before it wasn't. Even after shutting it down for a few hours it's still constantly running. I've messed with fn+1 and fn+3 but when I turn that off it just goes keeps running at a medium speed (faster than 3 slower than 1)

I just bought my system last week, so I assume the new fan firmware is already installed, correct? Any other tips on why the system shutsdown/can't be woken up is appreciated. Thanks

well I was tweaking windows and did a bunch of things, then i restarted and my fan seems to being working normally
    Last edited by msradtke; 05-24-2008, 10:16 PM.
Working...
X