• Welcome to XOTIC PC Forums! If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Generic CardBus Controller Issue on 9260

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Generic CardBus Controller Issue on 9260

I get this message when using any PCMCIA CardBus cards through the Duel Systems DuelAdapter... (ExpressCard to PCMCIA adapter so I can use my older PCMCIA cards on the 9260)

"The device "Generic CardBus Controller" has detected a CardBus card in its slot, but the firmware on this system is not configured to allow the CardBus controller to run in CardBus mode. The operating system will currently accept only 16-bit (R2) pc-ca"

Is there an update you can provide to resolve this issue? Something that will accept 32-bit cards? Most of my older cards do not have an ExpressCard version yet.

Thanks.

sorry. i see that you had asked me for more information on a previous post using this topic back in December. I answered that request in that thread.

Comment

Working...
    X