• Welcome to XOTIC PC Forums! If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Checking Xotic PC's support out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Checking Xotic PC's support out

Hey,

The main reason I'm posting here and trying to get in contact with someone from Xotic PC is just cuz I've heard great things from people who've got in contact with Jason or another person from Xotic PC before they ordered. I've also heard varying things about SAGER's support and so just wanted to check and see how helpful Xotics was :P... I was also wondering what times were best to try and catch the people on online chat cuz so far I have been unable to get someone there. Thanks! I hope to be buying from you guys soon!

Hello, welcome to our forums.

If you tried our chat this morning we had a few problems with the application launching due to a conflict with some recent updates on the server. Our sales hours of operation are 8:30AM to 5:30PM CST and can be contacted via telephone or chat during these times. You can also email in and we have representatives answering emails after business hours.
    Justin Nolte
    [email protected]
    http://www.xoticpc.com

Comment

Originally posted by ejxits View Post
      Hey,

The main reason I'm posting here and trying to get in contact with someone from Xotic PC is just cuz I've heard great things from people who've got in contact with Jason or another person from Xotic PC before they ordered. I've also heard varying things about SAGER's support and so just wanted to check and see how helpful Xotics was :P... I was also wondering what times were best to try and catch the people on online chat cuz so far I have been unable to get someone there. Thanks! I hope to be buying from you guys soon!
      You have heard correctly! Justin and crew are amazing! I will be ordering my lappy from them in a few weeks. I have been asking questions for a couple of months now and every one of them has been answered completely and promptly and with the highest customer care and support I have experienced in decades!! If you do decice to get your lappy from the folks here, you will not regret it and I say that before I order mine! I'm not easliy impressed by any stretch of the imagination and Justin and crew have blown me away with the level of support so much that I have full confidence in them to purchase my special lappy from them. Have a look around the forums and shop and everything and see if you like it here. I think you will be impressed as well.

Comment

Working...
      X